From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:37:14 -0400
ok, guys...
i told you about the 2 new ferrets i got while in Chicago for the show...
Beethoven and Snow...well, Snow has not tried to change her name...i guess
she likes it...but Beethoven keeps "telling" me that that is not the right
name for him...i have given it 4 1/2 days to see if he would leave it at
Beethoven...[i am a firm believer that each ferret picks his/her own
name...]...but alas..no...he tells me it is supposed to be "Sebastian"...
so "Sebastian" it will be...

[sorry, Kim...i tried...but he insisted it should be "Sebastian"...]

ok..this post was so that y'all would know what to call him...and i expect
each and every one of you to have all 20 of my ferrets' names
memorized...;-)

LOL...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, Sonny,
Snow & Sebastian...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!  My
ferret Afghans!  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret