From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:09:51 -0500
I have always spammed, flamed, cut up, and all that those people that
let their pets get out and escape.  Today, all my ferts were sleeping
except Kodo. He was 'asking' for attention so I got him out and played
with him a bit, then let him loose in the house.    Went back to the
computer to address a job that just came in and also spent time on the
phone with my customer.  Kodo came in the puter room to visit then
left.  I finished business then got on the net to surf.

Had to get going to hit the auction so went around the house to close it
up but discovered the back door was left open and Kodo was no where to be
seen !!!  Damn!!!!  Now *I* was the one to get flamed !!!!!  I hunted all
around the inside and outside of the house to no avail..  Closed the door,
and reinspected all his hiding places inside and went outside.  Checked
the basement which also had the door open, no luck.  Checked front of the
house and the woods down back..  no luck.  Asked the neighbor to look and
keep an eye out while I inspected other neighbor's yards, no luck..
Checked the cellar again, no luck..  Checked inside the house but of
course no luck.  Went back out, checked the woods again, and the cellar,
no luck..  Other neighbor just got home so I asked them to look in their
back yard but they had no luck.  I was frantic !!!!

Once more, I opened the cellar door and lo and behold..  there he was
!!!!!!  I take them out one at a time to get them familiar with the
outside, Kodo will explore but on his own will follow the side of the
house to the back door and go back in side.  This time in reverse he went
to the back yard and into the cellar.  Man!!!  What luck!!!

Now I have to add my own name to the list of dummies that leave doors open
so ferts get out, and am thankful to God I found this precious animal.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo, and Bud.