Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 07:24:06 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Please go to www.learniet.com and scroll all the way down to the bottom
of the page.  That is our ferret Ariel who was named after the angel
Ariel when we started doing and teaching IET a few years ago.  This was
taken in one of our classes about 2 years ago and he has been featured
many times but now he is on the front page and I am so excited.  The
picture is one of our students doing IET for animals on Ariel.  We
brought him in to show how easy it is and how wonderful and he just
loved it.  He was so relaxed.  Check it out...

Love & angel hugs
Debbie

[More like the middle of the page on my browser.  BIG]