From:
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:49:31 -0500
Hi everyone.  Hope your week was good.  We've all been feeling the loss of
Dayna.  So sad.  She was one of the ferret icons and we will sadly miss
her.  We took in a young ferret this week who's name was Cheryl.  Mommie
decided to re-name her Dayna in memory of our dearly departed friend.

We also lost our Grand-ma Breen who was buried on Monday.  She was mommie's
adopted grandmother and it was hard to see her go.

Sparky was adopted this week and is in a GREAT home with people who will
love and play with him.  He will soon loose the memories of being locked
for days on end in a cage from his old owners.

On Thursday, mommie & grandma had their purses stolen from a store!  the
thieves distracted grandma and stole both purses right under her nose.
mom and grandma lost a lot of stuff in that.  Grandma lost all her
chemotherapy papers too.

We were at the pet show this weekend in Toronto.  We had a ball.  You
should have seen what mommie wore!  She dressed as the super ferret girl!
a super hero!  In fact, we are still there today and mommie is showing me
off and singing my praises like the good, trained mommie she is.  I get
away with murder with her when i flash my one eye and wink at her.  Auntie
Wendy made us some photo frames with little ferrets on them to help us
raise some funds.  She's so nice.  Auntie Paige just looks at mommie and
shakes her head.  I can't hear what she's saying, but i'm sure it's funny!

Love, Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"
President
The Ferret Aid Society