From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:58:19 -0800
Thank you to our ever thoughtful and caring ferret families. Again, you
have reached out and touched the hearts of others. Thank you for the
wonderful Thanksgiving cards. Each was unique and special. Each came
from the heart. They also reminded me I need to update my address on
the lists! : )

I also want to take this opportunity to thank the many individuals and
organizations that have supported our efforts during the past 8 years
at the West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter, both while we are in Ohio and
during our winters in Florida. Each of you are true blessings, and it
is I that am thankful for YOU.

Happy Holidays,
Julie

Julie Fossa