Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:56:50 -0600
I stopped at the post office and what did I find
A box full of heartwarming cards of all kinds
Some with words of thanks for what we do
Some from the ferrets thanking us too
Perhaps I look at it in a little different way
I'm thankful I can help the little ones come what may
Some nights I weep for what they've been through
But then I brighten cause life for them will start anew
With love and care and good nutrition too
they'll learn to be ferrets and our home they'll rule!

Thank you for the heartwarming cards.

Warm hugs and happy holidays to all.
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org