From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:00:19 -0700
Thank you to everyone that offered to give Sweet Gus, my little de-clawed
rescue, a home.  He will be going to his wonderful new forever home
Saturday.

We have two pairs of ferrets that need a new home.  They are in Lima, and
are still with their family.

The 4 are currently caged together, so if someone wanted to take all
four, they do get along.

The first pair: Two males, both around 20 weeks of age.  ICE is a
silvermit and BLAZE is a panda or blaze.  I wasn't sure by how she
described him.  Also, if Blaze has this much white on his head, there is
the possibility he may be deaf.  I didn't ask her if she had tested him.

This pair will come with a soft sided backpack type carrier.

The second pair: One male and one female.  COCOA is a dark sable color
and is very petite.  She is around 7 months old.  SNICKERS is a sable
and is around 18 months old.

This pair will come with a carrier.

All are altered and de-scented.  All are up to date on Canine Distemper
vaccinations.

None are biters, but are playful and gentle.

All but Snickers like to play in the water (bath).

All are good with her two dogs and kitten.

Each pair will come with a small cage that will make a good travel or
hospital cage.

She has one large cage, a new Marshall Ferret Mansion with tunnels, etc.,
that she would like to sell for $100; she is not asking anything for the
ferrets or other supplies.

If you would like more information about these pairs, call Jamie at
(419)224-8950.  If you don't have a long distance carrier, email me with
your phone number and I'll get it to Jamie so she can contact you.

These kids need to be placed by the weekend or I'll need to re-locate
them without new forever homes.

Thank you!
Julie

=====