From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:21:43 -0700
We have a family of 3 sweet fuzzies looking for a new forever home.  They
are in the Cleveland/Akron area.

A small sable male, SCRAT, loves to cuddle.  Scrat must be a little over
a year old.

RABBIT is a male around a year old.  He can get 'mouthy' when he is
playing and excited but doesn't mean to bite.  I suspect he just gets
carried away.  I don't know a color or pattern for Rabbit.

Little BOOTS is only about 6 months old.  He is a sable mitt.

If you think you would be interested in taking this trio of boys into
your family, contact Jamie at

I believe she is asking a small adoption fee to make sure they go to a
home that truly wants them.  I also believe their cage and supplies will
be included.

For more information and answers to any questions you may have, please
contact Jaime at the above email address.  (Permission to post.)

Thank you!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158