From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:27:48 -0600
Yipes!  2 posts in one day!?!?  But anyhow...

You know you're owned by a ferret when:

You read the ingredients on the ferret chow like it's on the "Best Seller"
book list.

When someone walks in the front door, you automatically yell at them to
shut the door before the fuzzies get out--when they're in their cage.

You never "flop" on the couch anymore, you might squish a fert.

While looking for chicken baby food someone asks how old your baby is, you
say "One, but he's losing his fur due to adrenal, and I'm making duck soup
for him".  And realize after the strange looks that s/he meant human kids...

And last, when you fuss at your mother for the one inch gaps under the
cabinets, telling her you'll never let her babysit the "grandkids" again
if she doesn't fix them.

Tammy & the Crew
Pea Pie--But Mommy, I feel fine!  Why am I in the "sick" cage?!?!
Thunder--Mom, I don't want that icky pink stuff!!  Gimme the raisins!!
Lightning--Can I have just the chicken stuff instead of the pink?
Pleeeeze?
Baby (the furcat)--OK!  I'm FREE!  Mom!  You STEPPED on ME!!
Ramses (the canine)--Woof????

Blessings and Happy Holidays to all!