From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:59:53 EST
Hi Fellow Fuzzy lovers,

For the life of me I just can't understand the people who have posted with
"I can't wait to read my FML to see if there is another story from Kevin."

Don't you know that with every story Kevin writes there is a loss of a
dear, much loved member of his "Way Kewl Kritter Krew" that goes along
with it?

Me, on the other hand, read my FML with much sadness and dread because I
don't want to see any more stories, no more loss, no more sadness from
Kevin.  He has suffered more than many of us can imagine.  There are
precious few of us here that know the magnitude of such rapid losses
(Thank God!!!) and the questions we ask, why me?, what did I do?, what
didn't I do?, what can I do?.  The utter and complete helplessness.

Kevin writes his stories to relate to us the history of and his deep love
for his departed one and to help in his grieving process, not for your
entertainment.

Kevin, I cannot express well enough in words how deeply sorry I am to hear
of your losses and I hope you have experienced the last.  Kevin, I'm glad
that you believe in the Rainbow Bridge as much as I do because there is no
greater reward than to know that when our time comes we will have that
joyous reunion with our beloved ones and all will be right again.  Accept
my deepest regrets and may your memories last a lifetime.

Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
Daniel Poryanda