From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:38:06 -0800
Daniel...
I think you may have misunderstood what those people were saying...they
realize what the stories mean...they did not mean they were glad his babies
were dying, but that each story helped someone deal with their losses,
too...and that Kevin was still with us and sharing with us his pain...so he
can better deal with it...and we could show our love for him and compassion
for his losses.  He writes such beautiful stories...and each one is a
treasure...

They were trying to tell him how much his stories help the rest of us...no
one meant they were glad his babies were dying...and i know each one would
be extremely happy if there was not one there...that would mean Kevin's
pain could begin to heal...

Kevin...i hope you understood what they were saying...

kat

==
kat and the krew
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy (Armand),
LittleWhiteGirl (Chase), PopPye, Slyk, and now...ta-da!!!..Charlie and
Mandi!!!
Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...