From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:53:32 -0500
>Sometimes I scare people that don't really know me or that I have ferrets
>by doing this.... It's really getting bad now, my mom is calling them her
>furry grandchilden.
>Laura and The Troublesome Trio

good to know that my Mom isn't the only one.  She now has a picture of Loki
that she carries around and says, "Want to see my granddaughter?" And the
SO's mom refers to herself as grandma (to the cat and Loki).  And my
roommate thought I was wierd when I was calling them the kids!  Ha!

Cheers
Chris
Loki "Grandma carried my picture around, why don't you?"