From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:57:56 +0000
We had a gerbil when we got our ferret.  We made sure that the gerbil had a
secure cage and the ferret couldn't get her.  Well, unfortunately, we don't
know how, one day, we saw the ferret running towards something, which turned
out to be the loose gerbil.  By the time we caught up with them, the ferret
was war-dancing with a struggling-to-survive gerbil in her mouth.  Poor
Blizzard (gerbil) died quickly, and we've *never* been able to figure out
how Sylvia (ferret) opened the cage.  She had always been fascinated by the
gerbil and I guess she put her mind to it.  No more gerbils for us!

Eley Kohn

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]