From:
Amy Daniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:53:33 EST
Hi All,
Just had to write to tell you that I just put a bunch of potting soil in a
plastic bin I got from Walmart and the fuzzies are going NUTS!  Muchacho
has been going backwards in circles for the past 10 minutes.  I"m sure he
is going to get dizzy.  Their little feet and noses are all dirty and it
is so cute!  I buried some plastic toy eggs in there and they are having
fun digging them out.  Does anyone know if this might be bad for them?
I've read about someone on here doing this with regular dirt, but I'm
wondering if this potting soil is too loose and will get in their nose?
I hope not because we are all having so much fun!  It has been raining
here forever, so going outside to play in the dirt (mud) isn't an option.

Thanks,
Amy
(the Portland one)
with Machismo, Muchacho and Tevo weasels