From:
Amy Daniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:07:15 EST
Hi all,
I have been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to post after
catching myself talking to the computer while reading the FML.  I've told
the computer my opinions on the Marshall Farms debate, the Utah kids, the
wonderful, angelic shelter moms and dads, etc.  and finally decided to
come out from my hidey hole and say " Hi".  I look forward to reading FML
every night and usually am laughing out loud as I'm picking a fert out of
my drink.  I've got three fuzzballs, Machismo and Muchacho and Tevo who is
a foster guy.  So Hi!  and does anyone have a pic to post of a "bulldog"
ferret?  I haven't found a good one on line yet.  Thanks!

Amy
(the Portland one)
with Machismo, Muchacho and Tevo weasels