From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 14:22:29 -0400
Just a two quick notes.  My brain's not too organized now except for Meltie
checks.  Anyway, on Pam Grant's recommendation we tried Nature's Way Feline
Pine, and this stuff is incredible!!!!!  In a dozen plus years of having
ferrets we have NEVER tried ANYTHING which is as effective!  It's less mess,
too.  When the Petsmart didn't restock we got frantic and began a mad two
hour phone search, which has led to our getting the manufacturer at least
one new customer (The manufacturer told me last night.) and possibly getting
Mary a new ad and review product.  We can't rave about it enough; it's grand
stuff!!!

The Morris Animal Foundation has amount limits for declaring specific
animals or specific studies.  If you are giving below that amount, though,
do know that they don't always follow those guidelines unless they are very
busy.  (It's a way to reduce how much staff they have which increases the
proportion that goes directly to the studies.) Also, the monies which are
below those amounts in busy periods go to the general fund which mostly goes
to studies they have declared priorities and the ferret rabies shedding work
IS a declared priority.  Their address is: 45 Inverness Drive East,
Englewood, CO 80112-5480.  Their name, BTW, has the SAME origin as
Morristown, N.J.  -- named after the man who began the Seeing Eye Dog
Foundation.

Sukie