Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:40:28 -0700
I have a court date to defend myself in Aurora municipal court against the
charges of parking one of my three vans in my driveway as a crime, having
furniture on my front porch for my friends to sit on as a crime and that
date is May 1, 2001 at 8 am.  The second date is on May 8th for having
friends and volunteers come to the shelter to help with the ferrets,
boarding of ferrets, and having Ferretland in my backyard as a crime.  I
am not a criminal, never have been and don't want to start being one all
my life.  Anyone wanting to contribute to the legal defense fund for the
Ferretguy may do so through our Web site at www.especiallyferrets.org.
We do accept visa, m/c and Amex.

We thank you one and all for your continued support,
Ferretguy