From:
Jonathon & Jeani England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:36:38 -0800
Hello everyone,

It is I KoKo, with YumYum by my side.  (stop nibbling on that side by the
way!!!) My furmum asked me to write for help.  As some of you may remember,
we moved from sunny south Florida to what mum calls the panhandle of Idaho
this summer.  My mum had been in touch with a shelter mom in Spokane before
we moved, and my family was going to do some volunteering there at her
shelter.  The problem is my silly mum has forgotten the shelter and the
ladies name!!!  You know how hoomans are...a little moving stress and their
minds go right out the window.  She says six weeks in a car with two ferts
is enough to make anyone forget things.  (Yes Yum Yum, that was an insult!!!)

Anyway...we need help to find out who this wonderful and loving person in
Spokane is.  We are willing to push up our fur and help, but need to know
the shelter Mum talked to.  She said she made contact on the FML, so Lady
Shelter Mom, if you see this, please email my mum at < [log in to unmask] >

Thank you from the Christmas Spudheads.

CJ Ladybug...with KoKo..."What do you mean you forgot what you did with
the candy cane we stole off the tree???"
and Yum Yum..." I sorry...but I did find some yummy chicken wivers dat I hid
under the wuvseat.  Mum will never find dem hehehe!  "