From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:58:47 -0500
We again will have Skip Martin's Cages with us at the Warm Fuzzy Show.
This is Shirley's Last show, as for they are moving south.  Please plan
to attend and support a Shelter!!!  This is a great local show with many
nice vendors.  BirdDog Embroidery will be there to make you Ferret Shirts
and hats.  Don't miss out!  Ferret store will be in attendance also, so
if you need to stock up on food, treats or bedding, now is the time to
get it.  (www.ferretstore.com)  It is held at Leesport Farmer's Market in
Leesport, Pa.

If you need directions you can email: [log in to unmask] If she does not
answer, as for she is having some email difficulties, email me and I will
help you out.  ([log in to unmask])  Leesport is north of Reading, Pa.

If you are looking to get a new cage..........now is the time.  Your
fuzzies probably got Christmas Money burning a hole in their hammocks, so
why not get them that new cage they were eyeing up online!  Dahhh......
they have the Martin's Cage site in their favorites!  Save on shipping
costs and pick it up at the show.  We will also do local deliveries after
the show for a donation to our shelter.  Please email either me or Skip
Martin at: [log in to unmask]
Or go to his web page at: www.martinscages.com
Due to space issues, we can only bring so many cages, so if there is a
special cage you would want, or need it to be in a box (for getting it
into your car......) let Skip know.

Don't forget our ebay auctions to raise money for surgeries for the 7
guys we got in before and after Christmas.  Potter had his surgery on
Jan 5th, 2004.  He had both right and left adrenal and a Huge tumor taken
off his pancreas.  His bill was close to $400.  We have 6 more surgeries
to go.  Please, Please..........help us out.  The black footed ferret
limited edition print only has one bid on it so far.........this is a
great opportunity to own a rare print and help out ferrets.

Thanks.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064