Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:30:47 EST
Hi Georgia and everyone!

It was me who posted in the past that Dr. Darrell Kraft at Sno-wood Vet
Hospital in Woodinville, Wa. is doing the Cryosurgery.  One of our shelter
ferrets has had this surgery done in the past two months and is doing
wonderful.  It cost us $500.00, which is a lot in my opinion, but Fifi just
bounced back in no time, fur is all grown back.  They had to do a complete
right and left adrenal surgery.

We have very few knowledgeable Exotic vets in the Seattle area, and if you
can afford Dr. Kraft's prices, I think this is the most knowledgeable vet
in our area, that we have found.

Certain, people don't like him for one reason or another, but so far as I
know he seems to be the only vet that is doing the Cryosurgery here in the
Seattle, Washington area.

I also have heard that Cindy Bishop is a great Vet, but is teaching at
a college here and is not practicing at this time.  I did hear though a
ferret person that she may be working with Dr. Elizabeth Kamaka this
summer in Ballard, Washington.  I hope so!

Georgia, how's that little Black Mit doing?

Charleen Schuster