Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:58:29 EST
Just wanted to let everyone know in Washington that there are many ferrets
waiting for new mommies and daddies at the Washington Ferret Rescue and
Shelter in Bellevue, Washington.  In the past couple of weeks we have
gotten some absolutely gorgeous young ferrets in, so if you are looking for
a young Silver mit with a black nose, A beautiful silver panda, A black
sable with a bib, a large handsome chocolate male or A very handsome
Albino that we just neutered.  iI you want to sponsor some of the ferrets
that will have a hardier time being adopted because of biting problems,
or medical problems please give the shelter mom a call: Liane Beckwith -
206-989-345l and set up an appointment to visit the shelter and check out
these gorgeous ferrets!

Also wanted to post that this Saturday is cleaning day at the shelter and
we could use all the help we can get.

Charleen Schuster