From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:37:40 -0400
 Forwarded with permission.
 ----------
 From: Ellen McDowell <[log in to unmask]>

Congratulations!
The shelter with the most votes and winner of the $500.00 Big Prize is...
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue, Helen Wojciechowski

Over 800 e-mail votes were cast and it was a very close contest.  The
love for our Ferret rescues and shelters is abundant and it shows.  So
many kind words were said about every one of the 43 shelters nominated.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to all of
the rescue and shelter Board members, directors, employees and volunteers
that make a difference in each and every ferret's life that they care
for.

You can still help your favorite shelter...

Ferretdepot.com and Rabbitstop.com have just launched a new Grant
Program.  We will be giving away $5000.00 worth of grant funding.
Please visit http://www.ferretdepot.com for details and share this
program with your favorite shelter/rescue.

Ellen McDowell
Director of Public Relations &
Program Development
The Ferret Depot