From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:35:58 -0400
Pilly is in love with Richard's slippers.  Deeply in love.  He has to put
them up on the counter when he isn't wearing them.  Even if he is wearing
them, she'll sometimes try to take them off his feet.  If he forgets and
leaves them where she can get them, she will grab and run as if the devil
were after her.  If you try to take a slipper from her, she will hold on
for dear life, her little legs moving as fast as they can on the linoleum
and getting nowhere fast.

Chaucer also has a foot fetish, but of a different sort.  When he wants
attention, he will stand right next to your feet.  Or between them.  Or
on them.  You dare not move for fear of tripping, so you give in and give
him a treat.  Or two.  Or three.

Chaucer also snorkles in water.  He'll dunk his head in all the way up to
his ears!  He also paws at the bowl and gets water all over his belly,
then wants to be picked up so he can get you wet too.  And he likes to
get in the shower.  He is definitely a water ferret!

Cassie is a little princess and wants to be treated as such.  She's a
little slow waking up many mornings and wants to be cuddled and petted
when she yawns and curls in a little ball.  So I can go about my morning
routine, I put her in the pocket of my robe, so she is truly a "pocket
pet"!  When there are other females (of the human type) in the house,
she will cuddle nicely, and then give a little nip to let them know this
is HER house!

Linda Iroff

International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org