From:
"DA Boom Boom Boomer! :)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:12:12 -0600
Well, with a few pet store remarks, i had to butt in...

I'm happy to report that there is a pet store in Kansas that is
revolutionary.  We had about 20 employees including our 5 managers, and we
can answer any question about ferrets.  Also, when someone is buying an
animal, even a hamster, we give free information sheets about that animal,
and since i'm the ferret "expert" in the store, i'm the one who sells the
majority of the ferrets anyway.  In fact, we could probably answer any
question about damn near anything.  Everyone thinks we're part of a chain,
since we're so clean, have high ceilings and white floors, and a HUGE
building, but we're privately owned, and the owners go to seminars every
year.

I wish that all pet stores were the same, because i've seen some nasty pet
stores.  But you can all rest assured that there is one more great pet store
out there.

michelle