From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:03:13 EST
I have been receiving several emails regarding the Warm N Fuzzy January
22nd Show and refunds due to inclimate weather.  LOS will be holding a
show at the Leesport Farmer's Market in June but it will be an LOS show.
LOS will be holding several of the same rings but the format and show is
LOS.  All refund requests should be directed to Shirley of Warm N Fuzzy.
I do not know her polic y for refunds since the show was not cancelled.

Since we understand that some people where not able to make it out
to that show for one reason or another, LOS is willing to offer the
following:

$12 flat entry fee per ferret per ring/class for one of the 2005 LOS
Ferret Shows (March, June or September).  This is the discount for our
early member registration.

Our normal entry cost for members is:
$15 for a single entry into a class/ring or $13 for multiple entries into
a class/ring

Our normal entry cost for non-members are:
$16 for a single entry into a class/ring or $14 for multiple entries into
a class/ring

Anyone who was registered at the January Show and could not make.....
will be subject to verification for the discount at the LOS Show.  I am
sorry we would not help you further but understand that LOS is seperate
from Warm N Fuzzy and therefore registration entries and fees where
collected by Warm N Fuzzy.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the LOS Vice
President at [log in to unmask] or via mail at Post Office Box 866,
Levittown, PA 19058.

[DF]