From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 22:55:01 -0400
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Support Our Shelters
Valentine Day Card Exchange. As always it was a ton of fun. The cards
seem to get better and better. I so enjoy getting them We had a few new
people join the group this time. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as
I do.

Now for the drum roll............... You raised $157.00.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!! This money will goes in the SOS general fund to help
pay shelters vet bills, supply food, and Melatonin implants. Thank
you all. I know if they could the ferrets would thank you too.

Thank you to the following people: Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Laraine
Benett, Pat Shaskin, Melanee Ellis, Phyllis Berker, Victoria Glass,
Alicia Drakiotes, Renee Huddleson, Heather Pittman, Linda Wimpee,
Angela Dixson, Penny Potter, Nanette Thurber, and Brenda Zupko.

Thank you my friends!

Next up is the Easter Exchange, Deadline to sign up is March 22, 2013.
I  hope you will all join us.

Robin  Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html