From:
"Dave A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:30:32 -0500
Hi Everyone!
I guess you can say this is my first time posting, even though my step-mom
has posted before.  I'm Barney, you can probably say I am one of Perry's
buddies.  Noni is my newest human, you see my Mom died two months ago from
Melanoma, and my Dad is an Astronaut.  I keep in touch with Dad, but he is
out of town a lot.  I told Dad that if they need any rubber things taken
into a small place up in the Mir Space station, I am the one to do this!
Noni says I am not only an excellent climber, but a wonderful stasher.  I
can get into most places that other people and animals can't!  Who knows I
may be the first fuzzy in space.  I guess you can say I wanna be like dear
old Dad!  ;-)

Well, on Saturday we are going woman hunting!  Noni says that I need Betty
in my life.  All Noni is doing is going around singing Flinstones, meet the
Flinstones.  She is so amazing.  At any rate we are going to another shelter
because one of them has a girl my age.  I am so excited about meeting her
that all I keep doing is the happy dance all over the house.

Well, I will let you know how it goes for both the Spaceship and the Woman
Shopping!

Barney and the Gang at the Houston Area Ferret Association!