From:
Jamie Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 20:33:41 -0400
Hello, I posted a couple of days ago about my new baby not eating.  Well, I
just have to say it was purely new mom worries.  Snowflake went to her
dish(about 2 hours after I posted the note to the list) and almost polished
off a full bowl!  I think she must have been reading over my shoulder or
something.  Little stinker.  I just want to thank all of the people who
e-mailed and responded to my post.  It sure is nice to know people care
enough to try and help.  She has also almost completely stopped biting(that
was the reason her owners sold her).  In just 5 days of me working with her
(holding her constantly and scruffing her when she bit and saying no) she
has not bitten me in 2 full days!  I thought she was going to just a minute
ago and was getting ready to yell no, but all she did was kissy on my ankle.
I am so proud of her!  On another note, a great toy for ferts is just an ice
cube on a linolium floor.  Mine have been scooting it around for about 10
min.  until there is nothing but a nub left.  Very cute.  Bye........Jamie,
Abby, and Snowflake(the almost completely non-biter)