Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:05:23 -0700
Hello,
Just wanted to let U all know, I had another ferret pass away

Last night: It was Baby Girl she was my older, ferret who was blind and
sick She had cancer and was on meds for about 2 years. I held her last
night in blanket until she finally went. It was less than an hour. But
It felt good to hold her and let be with her

Ada

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com
Visit weaselpals Ferret Hammocks,
Sleepsacks and Hideouts

You can see my new site here:
mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/id6.html
Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass:
It's about dancing in the rain !!