From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:57:14 -0700
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

i am SO sorry everyone for this being so late...too many excuses...no
good reasons...:(

there is GOOD NEWS and there is BAD NEWS....
there are 38 prize packages in this raffle!!!!! [that is the good AND
the bad!!!!]
That is great for Christmas...lots more winners...
but not so great when you have to choose among all of them!!!!!

Since there are SO many Prize Packages...I am not going to list them
all as i usually do... please just go to the page...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
and see all the great stuff for yourself...thank you!!!

As usual..the Christmas Raffle proceeds go to ADV Test Kits for the
shelters... [except for the ones noted to go to the SOS Blizzard
Memorial Fund]

I have extended the raffle a few days to accommodate my lateness...but
you should still get the Prize Pkg you win in time to re-send if you
wish for Christmas...

thanks again to everyone who donated prizes and to everyone who has
been so patient with me being so late...

GO NOW...go buy your tickets...and come back often and buy more!!!!

oh..and if per chance I MISSED anyone's donation for this raffle...
please e-mail me right away and i will get it up on there...

SOSkat

the SOS Christmas Raffle starts October 15th...

SOS RAFFLE Page...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Spring Raffle: Feb 1 thru Mar 15
Summer Raffle: May 1 thru June 15