Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 00:06:47 -0800
Hello there!

I just wanted to tell about my "ferret desk top theme" that I have.  My
ferret, Martin, is ALWAYS climbing on my desktop!  He climbs on the
keyboard and around the computer, and he's into all my things on my desk.
The theme is, he gets up there every single day!  He even ICQ's people on
my list, no kidding.  My boyfriend now knows when he gets messages that
say, "o999wr 214 XCV OIUT" that it's the ferret, and he always replies,
"HI MARTIN!!" hehe!

I just thought I'd tell about my own "ferret desktop theme"!  hee hee hee!

--Meghan
& Martin the Computer Guru ("Hey, you know that person you don't really
wanna talk to anymore but you forgot to erase from your ICQ? Well, I
just paged 'im for ya!  BYE!")

P.S. But, seriously, though, I do think a ferret desktop theme for the
computer would be totally awesome! :-)

[Moderator's note: Just a hint: Check the upcoming advertising issue (it
will be sent out any day now -- really!) BIG]