From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:54:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I have a question for all shelter operators on the F.M.L.  Do any of you
at any time ever conduct a home visit after adopting out a ferret.  I know
a lot of you are extremely busy and wouldn't have time to do this, but is
there any of you that do.

I have come to the conclusion that our Tigger is fast becoming a top agent
for the secretly public workings of the FLO.  The other day while watching
everyone at playtime, I noticed Tigger quickly mastering a new vertical
climb straight up the brick of our electric fireplace.  At first, I thought
it was the red Coke can on the mantle that was attracting his attention.  I
removed the object only to discover he continued to hone his technique
becoming faster with every attempt.  I believe he could see the time on the
mantle clock and was trying to synchronize his climb time to the clock for
the exact moment teleportation would take place.  Could it be that he was
selected for a new FLO training mission as their new Spidyferret?  I will
be keeping a close eye on him, and if I notice a red and blue lined suit
hiding anywhere I'll let you know.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective - Undercover Sleepsack Spys