From:
Amy Gordon-Fohl and Christopher Fohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 23:30:15 -0500
Evenin'
Actually, moderate alcohol consumption has been shown to have beneficial
effects, on humans.  I believe the reason some fuzzbuttons love alcohol is
the sugars that go into their making which are more prominent in certain
ligours such as brandy, liquer, and some dark beers.  Our terrorist,
Etienne/Eadaoine loves Guinness, she takes after her "daddy", me.  However,
she passes up pale/lite beers which generally have lower sugars.  As any
homebrewer would know, for humans & pets alike, homebrew & microbrew is much
healthier not only for the natural ingredients but the vitamin B complexes
"pros" take out.  Our fert loves coffee as well but only if there's sugar in
it-she sips mine but passes up "mommy's."

Our fuzzbutton loves raisins, loves chocolate, but hates Raisinettes!?  Go
figure.

BTW what does FLO stand for, I can only guess.

<bzzzz grrt>
<transmission interrupted!>
NO! NO! Don't tell him or he'll catch on to me!
FLO trainee Etienne reporting for duty! Ready to begin covert ops (since
the day I was born, hee-hee). Have destroyed all stuffed animal resistence
in the area and secured the house. Okay maybe not, but I gotta let them
change the litter, just for appearances sake you know.
Over and over and over and out! (oh boy! now I'm dizzy)
This message has been encoded using StashIt $4.0 and DookHex 2.0
<bzzzkcht>

     Hmmm, what was that?  Some line interferrence I guess.  Also what are
     Well, gotta go or I'll be tired tomorrow fer ser.