From:
Shelley Abare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:21:37 -0400
Yikes, here we go again.  It's not due till Wednesday night/Thursday
morning so there's still time for prayers.  Please pray for all of us
in NW Fl and SW Al and our fuzzies and families.  We're about 50 miles
inland, in a heavily wooded area, so we're staying put.  (hope the house
stays put too, lol).  We'll probably loose power for a few days, so wish
us luck and we'll wish you the same.  Stay dry and safe.

Shelley and the five fuzzies.