From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:27:40 -0500
Hi,

I have not been around the list for awhile.  But, my Ms. Thang crossed
the bridge this morning.  Mommie did not react in enough time to get
her to the vet.  I am so sorry.  I didn't see Sandee's name on the list
today.  Sandee was/is familiar with the Benita Gang.  And Ms. Thang needs
to meet the rest.  She is an aggressive ferret who is insecure and not
always trusting of hoomans.  So, she needs time adjusting.  Please
someone guide her along.

Mommie loves my little tigershark,
Benita