Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:07:54 -0800
Sorry for not jumping on my email right away, but I'm working double time
in order to leave on time for the California trip.  Since tonight is the
last call, tomorrow night I will announce my itinerary for the trip.

Real (or is that surreal?) comments gleaned from my email during the last
month, a particularly good one for typos, brain farts, and accidental
innuendo.

Q: "I need to know about fleas and how to get them!!"