From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:14:12 -0500
I participated in a Ferret Podcast, for a lady who has a BLOG page
about multiple pet owners called Stories
<http://storiesofmultiplepets.com/> of Multiple Pets. It was an hour,
and we barely touched the tip of the iceberg where ferret-related
information is concerned. She asked me if I knew anyone else who might
be willing to do a Podcast Interview with her. I know a lot of you are
really more qualified for such things than I am. If any of you would
be interested, you can email her at [log in to unmask] She
uses the BLOG name of Glo Rod. She seems nice enough.

Holly

Cato & Icarus