Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:17:38 -0800
Hi all
I will be going around and doing a survey to see if everyone here is doing
well.  I will let you know da results.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Handsome.  He waz met by
Baby Decelles.  They were real happy to see each other.  Then it waz da
usual gossip session and all da news and gossip waz related.  They then
headed over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a bite to eat.  For Handsome it waz
a very large bite.  Then they were off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I seen them later wondering around in da fields looking for
cheweasesls.  After they had found a couple of those and hid them away they
headed over to da Soft Toy Shuffle and were playing with da stuffed toys.
I don't think all da toys dat were there at da beginning were there at da
end though.  I think some gt misplaced.  He said to send hiz mommy hiz luv
and lots of hugs and kisses.

I am off to find some cheweasels of my own.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee