Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:35:34 -0800
Hi all
Someone today asked who is Sandee.  I am Sandee and I am a Angel most of da
time anyway and also head greeter to help da newly departed ferrets settle
in.  I don't reside on da Earth at all but in a wonderful land called da
Rainbow Bridge which is an area where pets are made comfortable while they
await their hooman death and arrival.  Although some of da none believers
will tell you different.  Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it
isn't there.

This is rather a strange greeting but here goes.  A little albino did
come by.  I don't know if they could jump or not but it otherwise fit da
description.  Besides da puter said it waz Ka-boing!!.  Anyway I did make
sure dat Scandal and Mr. Lugnut Chains were here to see them.  They kinda
gathered up Ka-boing!!  and off they went somewhere.  I did tell them about
da other exclamation point though and I did say howdy but dat is about all
I got out before they were gone.

I am off to da Hammock Haven for a nap.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee