From:
Sarah Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 03:04:17 -0400
I posted about a week ago and NOBODY responded to me!!

I am sooooo clueless about my Elrond and I would be so grateful for any
help.  He is all white with a light sprinkle of black on his rear end and
his eyes look black but they are really a blue/red.  Is he albino or
black-eyed white??  Also, he has stains on his teeth (permanent) that he was
born with.  Why??  One last thing, he is completely tail-less.  Did his mom
chew it off?  Was he born that way?  Please Help!!

By the way, Two of my ferrets, Raistlin and Mordred, came with tattoos on
their ears.  I was told they were because they were descented and neutered.

Melanie- my Raistlin gets hiccups about once a week.  Usually after playing