From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 13:40:00 -0500
Matt and I have not recieved the full FML issues 733-736, for some reason
we recieved part of the first page, and that is all.  Can someone forward
us those issues?  And any suggestions on why this is happening?

[log in to unmask]  and  [log in to unmask]

Also, there are no kits left.  They all died.  I have recieved a lot of
letters and we thank everyone for helping, we tried the Kitten's milk
from the store and all that, we just didn't succeed.  I hope our three
litters to come are better and I just might be using the phone numbers I
have recieved from all of you willing to help us.

Thanks so much everyone,
Matt and Tarra