From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 23:50:14 -0500
Hello everyone, I thought I would say goodbye to you all for awhile.  I am
going on tour with choir here, we are going through Canada and I will
even get to meet John, Buddy and Cassidy!!  I am excited about that!  (I
will call you when we get there John, k?)

That bad part about all of this is that I will have to be away from Matt
and the furries for 10 days!  Whopper!  And during that time Peanut and
Beauty will most likely have their kits.  Poor Matt might have to go
through that all alone!!  I am praying it goes better this time!  Wish us
luck everyone, and talk to you when I am back!  (Keep Matt company for
me, okay??)

Hasta La Vista,

Tarra Lindborg

PS  Dr. Williams:
    Peanut has been losing all her hair, she is a little ball of peach
    fuzz!  Is this normal?
    Thanks!!