From:
Danica Densa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 13:26:28 -0500
Vacation time was approaching and we were planning to be going to Florida
this summer.  It is about a 30 hour drive from Indy to Clearwater.  Is it
safe for my fuzzies to be in the car that long?  We have air conditioning,
which will be used, and probably will not be driving it straight.  I think
we will be stopping in Baton Rouge, LA, so I also need to Know if that is
a FFZ, along with Clearwater/Maderia Beach (excuse the spelling).  Thanks.
One more thing, Jacky has begun to start wheezing as of late.  We have the
air on and it is 76 degrees in the house, so it can't be heat related.
I've been giving him some Laxzatone in case its hairballs.  Any
suggestions?

Danica and the crew