From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 09:13:21 -0600
I turned on Life network last night, and what was on?  "Talk With the Animals"
an Aussie show.  The intro had a really cute Ecu Sable ferret with bulldog
features crawling all over the handler!  Unfortunately I sat through the whole
show and they they didn't have a segment on the ferret, but they were visiting
"Reject Ranch" - That was a sad one - but not too bad, had some successful
releases of wombats, and a feature on a set of twin joeys, the mom was hit by
a car and died.  And they also visited a 32 acre "farm" in Georgia (or was it
Virginia?) which has a lot of Australian critters.  Then on to a couple of
zoos.  It was a good show!
++++
Calgary, Alberta    CANADA
====