From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:04:01 -0500
>I was wondering, does anyone leave their babies out while they are gone
>from the house?  I don't think this is a good idea, but heard some folks
>do it.  what do you all think about that??

I personally don't let my little guy run free when I am not home,But one
time when the fam and myself got home,Perry came running from down the
hall.He had gotten himself out of his cage and was exploring.Nothing was
out of place.Nothing chewed or pooped in.He was very well behaved.  Just
my 2 cents worth.

Jen&Perry"Werry"(Ma,you wont believe what your kids have under their bed!!)