From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:29:19 -0700
Hi all,
Just to update everyone on Lola, who I just took to the vet for a swollen
vulva: the vet is almost positive she's showing the early stages of
adrenal.  He said it could also be something like an ovarian remnant, but
that I would have seen signs before now if it was.  No talk of surgery
yet, since she's perfectly healthy otherwise, but we're just going to
keep an eye on her and see what happens.  Many thanks to everyone who
wrote to me, I've never dealt with this before so I'm not quite sure
what I should expect.  Again, thank you.

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola ("What? I'm sick?
No way, look how bouncy I am!")

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits