From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:44:21 -0700
This is my second post today, but it didn't really feel appropriate to
put this in the post about Lola's adrenal.  I just had to share the fact
that Sebastian has apparently grown springs on his feet.  This morning I
let him and Pukka out to play, and he just turned into a superball!  He's
always been my bounceboy, but today he was standing on a pile of clothes,
just hopping-- boing!  boing!  boing!  It was like he wanted to hit the
ceiling!  I know other people must have bouncy ferrets, but i think the
fact that he's so big and-- ahem-- well-fed, and he has these big floppy
white feet, just makes it so much funnier.  Just had to share!

Rachel and the bouncemonsters

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits