Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 00:41:48 -0700
>I just wanted to second Sukie's post thanking Bill ... I don't think people
>have any idea what kind of work and dedication goes into getting this list
>out every day.

Now why in the world did ~~YOU~~ have to go and say that?!!  It is just
going to go to his head!  <GRIN>

Not really..I wonder if anyone here realizes the amount of work BIG puts in
to maintain this list.

I belong to another mail list and it is 'presented' in its 'raw' form...all
the multitude of routing addresses are left in.  You get 300 lines of post
but only 30 lines of actual message.

Not here...BIG strips all that garbage out and presents to us, what we see
most every day---a well organized, pleasant to read, FML.

Bill....THANK YOU!  There isn't a person who reads this 'list' on a somewhat
daily basis that doesn't appreciate the job you do...even if many don't
realize the extent.

Gentle readers...I would love to think that at the big anniversary
get-to-gether, a special plaque of appreciation would be presented to
Bill...he deserves it and more!

Joe