From:
"Kim L. Adkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:17:17 -0800
Hello all,
I just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that Allie and Stimy are
out of their bad situation.  They saw the vet yesterday, and except for
being severely underweight (Allie is down to 1.1#, Stimy's not much better
at 1.4, and these are not small ferrets) they are going to be just fine.
They need only the love and care of someone who actually wants and loves
them, and I do.  Though my Jerry hasn't spoken to me in a day and a half.
But everyone is eating and pooping and playing and all is good with my
recently expanded fuzzy family.

Kisses to all the fuzzbutts! :0)

Jerry:  But i thought I was the baby!!!
Allie:  oooooooo, a hammok!!!!  NAPTIME!!!
Stimy:  What's over here?  And there?  What's in that?  Can I see?  Can I
see?
Kashmir:  (da kitty):  And you are who?
:0)...