Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:16:02 -0400
Hello all FMLers (and furbabies who read email),

I hope everyone had a great St. Paddy's Day and got lots of cards.
The SOS Card Exchange is the best.

Well, it's the beginning of April and time to send that monthly dollar
to SOS.  Would you like envelopes pre-addressed to SOS along with your
return address on it?  If so, please email me your 'snail mail' address
and I will send you 12 envelopes.  You add the dollar (or even more, if
you'd like), stamp, and you're done.  Just that easy!  No cost involved.
It's just my small way to make it easier for you to donate to the ferret
shelters who do so much for ferrets in need.

Awaiting your emails,
Angela and the Angels:

Earthly =
    Dylan -- Mom lets me help with the envelopes.  I gather the needed
             supplies. :-) :-)
    Zoro  --  I'm the label proof-reader.
    Oscar --  I hide the stamps,  Mom loves to play that game.
    Bella -- I make sure they're bounce-tested before they leave.

Heavenly = Mocha and Cocoa, Ted and Sassy, Zena